In the jungles of Peru, the fight for survival
heightened his senses. Now, Detective James Ellison is a sentinel in the fight
for justice. Seeing before others see. Sensing what others can't. An
ever-vigilant watchman in the war against crime.
Life just got angsty.
To see exactly what the ratings mean, click here
- But... Rated: PG for major angst
- This is an angsty bit that hit me late one night and demanded to
be written. Jim goes on one of his patented guilt trips (and you have to
admit, he has it down to a science by now ;).
Hurt Simon, angsting Jim, and musings on being a Sentinel... and a friend.
- Fire Drill Rated: PG for a few bad words
- To use the fandom terms, no smarm, no owies, and no angst (well ok,
not exactly). Just an answer to Aislinn's challenge for a wet and cold
Blair and Simon in a dress. Oh, right. Sorry, Simon in a dress was product
of my own deranged mind. ;)
Major Crimes got pulled into a charity event which gets a little wild - and not
just because Simon's stuck in a dress!
- Gift of Memory Rated: G for warm fuzzies
- Aislinn sent me a screen saver much like the one featured here: full of screen
shots of the guys. Writing was the only way I could figure out how to thank her.
Jim finds Blair's computer is giving him a strange message - but a fuzzy one.
- The Price of Friendship Rated: G
- A poem. ::shrugs:: How I feel a lot. Nothing really pithy to say.
Friendhsip has strange costs, and rewards.
- The Duty of Friendship Rated: G
- After Price of Friendship, I started thinking. I'd done the view of
Jim... or Blair.
But those two come as a package deal, so I felt the need to do a
response to it. I'm still not sure who narrates which poem, which
is part of the fun.
From Jim, about Blair... or Blair, about Jim.
- Letting Go Rated: PG for major angst
- First time I saw the Sentinel episode Murder
101, I hated it. Jim was being a total jerk, Blair was alternately
rabid and just flat out insane (maniac-depressive, anyone?), and the
whole episode just seemed wrong. And so, being the insane fic
writer that I am, I tried to figure out why the guys were acting like
After a day of fighting crime, the guys have a little midnight
musings on their lives and plans for the future.
- Serve, Protect, Guide Rated: PG
- During the Transitions saga (gargs), I ended up doing a bit for
Blair... but it didn't fit in with the general plan. So here it is, as a
stand alone Sentinel fic.
After the disseratation mess, Blair looks over his past in
preparation for the future.
Heroes Rated: PG
- During MC's challenge of 19 fics in one month, this songfic rather
demanded to be written. Actually, it was the bits with Morgan and Rafe
that jumped out at me. The other two were done to complete the song.
Sometimes, with all the gargoyles and sentinels running around, we
forget about the other heroes. A tribute to them, the 'ordinary' people
who are just doing their jobs.
- Stolen Kiss Rated: PG
- More from MC's 19 in 1 challenge.
After The Sentinel by Blair Sandburg, it's time for everyone's
favorite curly haired anthropologist to move on. To do that, he has to
reconcile with his past... espically the Sentinels therein.
- Watchman Rated: (upper?)PG
- Yes, challenge fic. Also what happens when Tyr gets me to read old
comics and I watch too much Sentinel.
Jim and Blair have always been afraid that 'someone' would find out
about Jim's Sentinel abilities. But what if someone already had... and
- 1,000 Words Rated: PG
- Challenge fic once again meets Savage Garden. And too many
complaints about The Sentinel by Blair Sandburg (the last episode in the
Sentinel series). It could've gone a lot worse. Like this, for
Sure, there was nasty fallout from Blair's diss going public. But
things could've gone very differently for the pair.
- Abberant Sentinel Rated: PG-13
- Last bit of fiction for the challenge, and mostly an excuse to get
in good with the ST of the latest White Wolf game. Speaking of, where
the heck's my experience points for this?
It's 2008, do you know where your rogue Sentinel is? Certainly not
the bright and shiny Project Utopia, home of Homo Sapiens Novus- the
next step to humanity.
- Because! Rated: PG for just a bit of langauge
- M.C. and I were doing regular challenges to each other at one point. I forget how
it came about, but two of the fun phrases from The Sentinel are "Sandburg, stay with
the truck!" and "-because you're not a cop!" So the challenge - do a piece that
involves conversation only, and starts with a slightly different line....
A bit of conversation between Sentinel and Guide, post The Sentinel by Blair
Let me out of here!!!! A.K.A. Home
Any questions? Complaints? Screams of outrage that I actually consider
myself a writer and/or dared to show this in public? Tell me! Send it all
to Norcumi@backtick.net! I love
All characters in the stories belong to me (Norcumi) unless otherwise
indicated. That means you can't use them without my permission. Ask to use
them and chances are good that'll I'll say that you can. All other
copyright concerns are dealt with on the Disclaimers