Well, it sure ain't
Tolkien, unless he turned less descriptive, more humorous, and much
weirder when I wasn't looking....
To see exactly what the ratings mean, click here
- Dirdre’s Betrayal Rated: PG to PG-13
- Eh.... a short look into the background one of my characters.
A single event can change a life forever. Several can break a
- Revelations Rated: PG
- A character journal from 3 sessions with Dirdre.
Dirdre finds all is not as it seemed.
- I'm Sorry Rated: PG
- A surrealistic little story that my creativity daemons insisted I
write after the second session of Revelations. It's weird because that's
how I write when the @#$%^!@ daemons hold a gun to my head until I write
it, even if it IS after midnight.
Correcting the past is never easy.
- Forgiveness Rated: PG
- Once I started, I couldn't stop. This is the second part to I'm
Sorry. It's really one fic broken into two, but personally I think
they're stronger seperate.
Death - especially wrongful death - changes people. Sometimes, the
changes are beyond pardoning.
- A Giant Among Men Rated: G
- Based on what really did once happen. The one and only time I played
a dwarf character, the short jokes were flying fast and thick. So I got
help from my (real life) brother. Has to be read to make sense.
A dwarf plays with the minds of two men who just won’t leave her
alone for a quiet drink.
- True Name Rated: PG
- I don't know where this story came from, but I just had to write it
A look back on a most unusual life.
- True Nature Rated: PG
- When I roleplay, my characters tend to spawn stories as they're
created. Ka'cha is no exception.
Ka'cha must choose between a life denied her and a life of
- That Old Song and Dance Rated: PG
- Tyr asked that for our latest game, Mendon and I (Alexei and Ka'cha)
already know each other. Rather than leaving that to the DM's whims, we
came up with this. I dunno about Mendon, but I had fun!
Ka'cha meets an unusual bard and takes a chance. Co-written with Mendon, though it looks as if he'll never get to writing the second part
Let me out of here!!!! A.K.A. Home
Any questions? Complaints? Screams of outrage that I actually consider
myself a writer and/or dared to show this in public? Tell me! Send it all
to Norcumi@backtick.net! I love
All characters in the stories belong to me (Norcumi) unless otherwis
indicated. That means you can't use them without my permission. Ask to use
them and chances are good that'll I'll say that you can. All other
copyright concerns are dealt with on the Disclaimers page.